"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Friday, December 27, 2013

Five Sentence Fiction Friday - This Year's Favourite

Welcome to Friday and this week's edition of Five Sentence Fiction. There was no prompt this week on Lillie McFerrin's website. My guess is due to all the Christmas whatnot that takes over our lives this time each year. So, instead I've chosen to share my favourite edition of Five Sentence Fiction over the past year. I hope you enjoy it.

May 10, 2013

"Stephanie, honey, could you please take off those damn goggles?"
Stephanie could tell her mother was exasperated but she just shook her head. The goggles were important, they were the only way to tell when someone was telling the truth. She watched her mother on the phone with her dad, through the lenses of the goggles she could see the blue fog pour out of her mouth. She was lying to him about something, she just wasn't sure what.

I hope you enjoyed, my pick for favourite of the year. Please read feel free to read through this year's editions of Five Sentence Fiction and let me know what your own favourite is as well. Just click on the Five Sentence Fiction label at the bottom of this post. I hope you'll check back next Friday for the start of a new year of Five Sentence Fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment