"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Teaser Post

Hello All!

I have fun news to share, but I'm afraid I'm not going to today. I want to properly convey today in its entirety, but it's late and other obstacles prohibit me from telling you all about it. So, think of this as a teaser post. An exciting, albeit slightly mean, announcement of what is to come.

Naturally, I don't want you to get your expectations too high. It's nothing Earth-shattering. I'm not being published in the New York Times or have a book that just sky-rocketed to the top of the best-seller's lists, but its fun news all the same and I can't wait to share it with you. So, if you'll please be patient, I'll be back on Saturday, when I'll have the time and resources to properly present to you my news.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Bah!!! I hate waiting!!! But I'm excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete