"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Screw It, I'm Going to Try Anyway!

I've decided to go for it. (My new job idea that is). It will take some time to set up, and I think I will hire an accountant to walk me through the business side of it, but I'm excited. I'm still not saying what it is, and I won't until I'm ready so leave me alone! Does this mean I've given up on writing? Not in the slightest!
Work on my novel has been slow lately, I'm at a point that is difficult to write. That is to say it is difficult to write it well. I still write for suite101.com as well, although it's definitely not earning me too much cash. The point is, I'm still writing. I'm not giving up. I will finish my book dammit. I made a promise to myself and I plan to keep it. Even though my computer very nearly crashed and I had to set up an online account to store my book on. Who knows when my computer really will crash and God help me if I lost all that work!

No comments:

Post a Comment