"There's no point in spending your life in the pursuit of something that's easy." - Alice Kuipers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Always Finding New Ways to Waste Time

My creativity and ability to write with anything resembling skill seems to be waning. I had hoped writing a blog would give me an opportunity to practice. I want to add more opportunities but what with how tired I am, and my lack of anything close to free time makes that difficult. I know I should be working on my book (my deadline is fast approaching) but for those times when I feel like writing but don't feel like working on my book I thought well, aside from my blog what is there? So, I'm starting a new trend. I'm going back to writing old fashioned letters. Who wouldn't appreciate opening their mailbox and finding something other than bills and fliers? Me for one, and I'm sure there are others out there. Plus, it's better than obsessively checking your e-mail ten million times a day, thankfully the mailman only comes once a day. Maybe it will help, maybe it won't, but it's bound to cheer up a few friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment